• First point of contact for the customer
• Targeted to increase spend over and above any attrition
• Responsible for customer satisfaction
• Customer retention – SLA renewal ownership working with business sector specialists
• Upselling and cross selling – new products and services to existing customers
• Regular travel to schools across assigned base
They are continually growing in size and numbers having 3 UK based offices.
This company invests in the technology of schools, nurseries, adult and youth services.
They support the overall school development and improve learning outcomes for all.
They had a turnover of almost £50 million in 2018.
They are owned and supported by one of the largest technology providers worldwide.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be the ideal candidate if you have had experience working in education or the IT sector.
You will be the suitable candidate if you can drive.
You will be the right person if you have a strong work-ethic and have good communication skills, alongside having a positive outset in your day to day activities.
You will be well suited to the role if you are able to be manage your own workload and work well in a team.
What You’ll Get:
You will be given a generous salary of between £28,000 and £32,0000.
You can earn up to £10,000 OTE on top of this.
You will be given health and pension benefits.
You will potentially have a car allowance provided for you of up to 10% (Expectations need to be set based on candidates situation).
2 Stage process:
1st - 30 minute telephone interview with Sales Manager
2nd - F2F with Sales Manager and Team Director
Job code: 12890