Are you an aspiring undergraduate looking for an opportunity to kick-start your marketing career? We are looking for a full-time Marketing Intern for 12 months, to work for our fast-paced recruitment company based in Didsbury, Manchester.
· You’ll be managing and updating the Finlay James
’ Group social media platforms and will learn how to gather data and social analytics to measure campaign success.
· To be successful in this role, you will need to be creative – you will be assisting FJ team members with the creation of social media assets and posts.
· You will also be required to create and edit content for the FJ Group websites and internal newsletter.
· Working with the Marketing Manager to create compelling, engaging and well-written blogs, whitepapers and external marketing materials.
· As part of your role, you will learn how to and perform campaign analysis, calculate ROI and competitor research.
· Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll need a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude and will be working on B2C and B2C Digital and Offline marketing campaigns.
Who We Are:
· First and foremost, we are a technology recruitment company that helps build tech teams all over the world. But we’re so much more than just recruiters.
· Headquartered in Didsbury, Manchester, we have doubled in size over the last 3 years and have ambitious plans to continue this growth.
· We believe our people and our culture are the pillars of our success, and we want you to be part of it!
· Our people are ambitious, tenacious and sociable; we are a family and when you come to work, you’re not just spending time with colleagues, you’re making friends.
· Don’t believe us? Take a look inside the culture, people, and workplace that makes FJ happen:
What You’ll Get:
· This is a paid internship for the 12 months.
· We’re big on professional development and we have an awesome culture of coaching. When you join Finlay James, you’ll be gaining hands-on experience and will be working on real campaigns from the ‘Get-Go!".
· You will be part of a team of awesome, supportive and fun-loving people.
· Free coffee and post-4pm beer, prosecco or alcoholic free drinks on Fridays!
The Ideal Candidate:
· Studying a related degree (such as Business, Marketing or Economics).
· Required: available for 12 months from June/July 2020.
· Based in, or commutable to our HQ office Didsbury, Manchester.
· You don’t have to be an expert in Marketing but you should have a solid understanding of different marketing techniques and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with video editing
· Design skills
· Experience using Google Analytics
· Social Media management experience
· Please send your CV and a cover letter (no more than one page), to Darren Kingsley, Graduate Manager email@example.com
o What you want to achieve from the internship
o Why you are a good fit for the role
Attributes you will bring to the role
o Links to previous work/experience you have
If you’d like to find out more about the role before applying, please call Emma Tait-Barber, Marketing Manager on 0161 438 1930 ext. 1061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020.